Friday, March 2, 2012

Brownies Affair


Brownies have always been one of those late night snack foods for me (lately!). I'm all for baked goods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (and every space in between), but brownies have always held a particular time slot for me, maybe it's easiest to make and got a lot of ready made variety sell in the hyper market.


Since there are fresh blueberries in my fridge, I'm decided to make a brownie. I'm supposed to make  pancakes using blueberry, but somehow not enough ingredients to make this so called 'home-made blueberry pancakes'. So, I just made these, and I would like to say that they are fantastic! Here is the recipe which I forgot I outsourced from where because I just wrote it in a paper. Neway, thanks to the owner of this yummy brownie!

Click to enlarge
These blueberry brownies are very cakey and light, also springy (is that a such term for a brownie???). Here is the 'pyramid of pleasure' - as what Nigella said.




But if you are a die-hard chocolate lover, you can always make them more chocolaty by adding chocolate chips. I'm prefer a nutty brownies as always. The blueberries add a rich dimension to the chocolate and the cinnamon brings warmth (which I was a bit skeptical about omitting it, but I was not disappointed). You will need a glass of milk with these.





My little boy 'helped out' and always accompanied me during any of my baking project. 
Mama, are you doing it right? -Maybe that's what he might say...hehehe

These brownies are so much better the second day, after all it's a better combination for supper between the best ice-cream and superb brownies. 




Okay, I'm finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment